Insurance for
Landlords & Landladies

Insurance requirements for Landlords and Landladies may vary depending on factors such as the property’s location, size, tenant types, and lease agreements.

Please fill out our risk questionnaire below to get started, so we can learn more about your business:

If you prefer to speak directly with an adviser, please book your telephone appointment below.


Properties such as houses, flats, apartments, or bungalows.

Properties such as offices, retail spaces, industrial units, or warehouses.

Holiday cottages, cabins, and vacation homes, AirBnB

Properties with heritage architecture, or extraordinary construction

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) such as student accommodations.

Properties that are vacant or under construction.

  • We can evaluate your current insurance covers and policy limits
  • Recommend covers to adequately protect your property
  • Compare quotes from multiple insurance companies
  • Advice on cost-saving strategies
  • Provide ongoing support

Simply fill out the risk questionnaire below to get started!

Rest assured, we’ll find you the most appropriate quote tailored to your needs!

Typical PROPERTY insurance covers:

Your insurance needs may vary depending on your business structure, and location.

Property and Contents Cover

Commercial property insurance provides cover for the physical structure of the building(s) and its contents. It protects against risks such as fire, theft, vandalism, and natural disasters. Adequate cover is required for the property based on its value and potential risks.

Public Liability Cover

Public Liability insurance is crucial for landlords and Landladies. It covers legal expenses and damages if a tenant, visitor, or third party is injured on the property and holds the owner liable. Liability cover helps protect landlords and Ladies from lawsuits and potential financial losses.

Loss of Rental Income Cover

Landlords should consider adding cover for loss of rental income in case of any business interruption. If the property becomes uninhabitable due to covered damages, this insurance can provide compensation for lost rental income during the repair or rebuilding period.

High-value items Cover

This type of insurance cover for goods or commodities that have a significant monetary worth. This cover is optional, it might be offered if you declare the items.

Terrorism Cover

In some regions or for high-profile properties, landlords might consider terrorism insurance. This cover provides protection against acts of terrorism that may cause property damage or business interruption. 

Legal Expenses Cover

This type of insurance is optional, it can cover legal fees in case of disputes, lawsuits, or other legal challenges.

Contact us to assess your needs and we will find suitable covers for your specific property.