essay writer cheapwrite my essay onlineessay writerscrypt miner hardwarecustom writingcollege admissions essay helpWe understand that running a care home can be as challenging as it is rewarding. Issues such as increasing regulation mean it is important to make sure you have specialist care insurance that gives you the cover you need.
We provide care insurance advice and specialist cover for a wide range of care homes, including nursing homes, private hospitals, supported living accommodation, elderly care homes and childrena��s homes.
You can choose from our extensive range of covers, so you get the care insurance you need and only pay for whata��s important to your business.
Covers available include:
- Public liability (with no exclusion for abuse claims)
- Medical malpractice
- Professional indemnity
- Directors & officers
- Charity trustee insurance
- Residenta��s personal liability
- Treatment malpractice including personal indemnity for nurses
- Legal expenses including defence costs at employee tribunals
- Property damage, including accidental damage
- Business interruption
- Equipment breakdown