A comprehensive insurance to cover both members of the public and employees of a business. Combined Liability Insurance consists of a combination of Public Liability, Product Liability and Employers Liability cover.
We are able to offer combined liability insurance protection at competitive prices, backed by expert service, including the vital area of claims. Every business should have adequate protection against these liabilities, and we have specialists in this area who can quote you for your business.
Policy features can include:
- Employersa�� Liability Insurance is compulsory for employers, and trade associations may require Public Liability Insurance. Should be taken out by any company that deals directly with the public or works away from home at other premises
- Enables companies to meet the cost of compensation or legal fees with regards to employee or public claims. In case of things going wrong, your business could be affected both in reputation and financially
- One managed policy
Combined Liability Insurance Policy features can include:
- Public Liability a�� covering the insured against all legal liability for death or injury to members of the public or loss of or damage to their property in connection with the business. Many trade associations require this insurance as a condition of membership.
- Product Liability a�� this protects the insured against financial loss when damage or injury is caused by the use of their product.
- Employersa�� Liability a��covering employers for any sum which they may be liable to pay to any employee injured or diseased in the course of their employment and during working hours, also whilst working temporarily abroad. Compulsory for any UK employer under the terms of the Employersa�� Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969